If you are interested in receiving referrals from The Headroom (or if we have already contacted you about a referral) please scroll down and complete our registration form. It takes 5-10 minutes.
Why use The Headroom referral service?
- All of the clients we refer have been assessed by a Clinical Psychologist.
- As a part of our assessment process we gauge readiness for therapy, instill hope for change and provide information so clients begin with realistic expectations of therapy and the level of commitment required to get the most out of it.
- Our service is free for clients and underpinned by client-centred principles.
- You will receive a written summary of the assessment including details of the presenting problems, goals for therapy, risk issues and recommendations.
- The Headroom offer well-matched, appropriate referrals that are likely to become reliable clients - on average, clients referred by The Headroom stay in therapy for 10 sessions (based on a recent survey).
- 8.9 out of 10 is the average rating given by therapists for how well matched they thought they were to clients referred by The Headroom (based on a recent survey). For therapist testimonials scroll to the bottom of this page.
- Free registration for future referrals with no monthly fees.
The Headroom collects the first two session fees from the client on your behalf and deducts this from our 'Assessment fee' - in effect you offer the first two sessions for free.
Arrangements for all subsequent payments are then made between you and the client. If the client decides not to attend a second session (or you decide that they are not an appropriate referral for you), you will not be required to pay anything.
Further details of our terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.theheadroom.uk/terms-and-conditions/
powered by Typeform